The sturdy network is essential for everyone in today’s fast pacing world and in this router plays an important role. There are many router brands in the market and Asus is one of the top leading brands among them. Sometime there can be a situation where you need to Reset Asus Router for its better functionality. If you don’t have knowledge about its procedure then this blog is for you.
- When your router doesn’t respond or making some unusual LED signals then you need to figure out the exact cause. If you are not able to figure out the cause but need an immediate solution then factory reset can be helpful. You must know that reset will erase your customized settings for the router and after the process you need to configure them again. Resetting may also be needed when you are shifting somewhere else, to resolve the network and connectivity issues or if you want to resell it.
- Before stating the process, you must save the settings in an additional file so that your can use it again. Check your model number and with the help of manual or website get the necessary information about the router. Some routers need ISP information for the specific setting for the connection so you must either save them. Your default network SSID name and password will also be needed to reconnect your devices after the reset process.
How to reset asus router without password
- Find the button on the router, it can be inside a tiny hole to prevent unintentional pressing, so for this you might need some pin-pointed object which will be helpful in pressing and holding it.
- Reset Asus Router must be turned on during operation. Hold the button with the object that you have took for the pressing and holding otherwise it will get damaged.
- When the LED lights starts blinking, you should release the holding and wait till the LEDs get stabilized.
- The reset will complete within few seconds and then you will notice that it is back in default status so here your reconfiguring task will start.
- Access the router’s web configuration page and with the help of default login details complete the login. You can use the default username and password. If you don’t know about it then consult your device manual or visit asus official website. Enter your model details and the login details will be there in front of you.
- After this you have to configure the network settings, create new wifi password or pass in the network details as you needed them.
It seems to be daunting task but following the proper way can ease it for you. If you face consequences in which you need reset but you don’t have the password then you can follow our tips given here. Stable network is needed for everyone so keep your router up-to-date. If you need help or more troubleshooting tips then get in touch with our team.